Snao G's

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Jan 27 10:55:10 AKST 2005

Cool! Real numbers!
Thanks Earl

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications
111 Corporate Blvd.
South Plainfield, N.J. 07080
(908) 222-7817 phone
(908) 222-2392 fax
d.pappas at kodeos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org
[mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On Behalf Of rcaerobob at cox.net
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:57 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: RE: Snao G's

Yeaop.  That works out to about 147 lba (assuming a 10.5lb plane) distributed on that 7/8" dia wing tube, with complete concentration of the G's likely at the fuse/wing root intersection, with some load distribution laterally, but I'd bet not much.

How many of us ever "test" our wing sockets to 150 lbs!!!!

> From: "Michael Laggis" <fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net>
> Date: 2005/01/27 Thu PM 01:51:34 EST
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: RE: Snao G's