Throt/ Rud

ray ayestaran pizzaalt at concentric.net
Thu Jan 27 06:03:13 AKST 2005

When I put in even more right engine thrust angle on my big bird now I get 4 flights on peak rather than 3. before I was leaning on the rudder much more and had some right rudder trim all the time which was gobbling my batts.

both methods seem to work well to correct this problem, in my experience everytime I try a mix or trim condition it seems to negatively effect something else. I would like modelers to comment and compare any negative effects these two trim methods create?