Desafio 2000 S - Quest-2

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 20:07:35 AKST 2005

I have almost finished building the new QUEST-2. To set up the servos I
copied the program in my 10X from my first Quest. I went to code 64 to clean
out any rudder to ail-elev mixes and found them all to be zero. If the new
Quest (QUEST-2) flies anything like my other two, then I'll recommend it as
a back-up.

I visited George Asteris last week. He is in good shape these days and is
building and flying up a storm. He has built ten (10) Quests in the last
year. [ Not all for him]. I think he likes them, yuh think?

The new one has a shorter wing and few constructional changes like a more
regular firewall.

If the need for a back up was to have a "beater" then this plane should fit
the bill. If you want a back up that is as good as your primary the answer
is, as always, more money :-)

Regards,

Eric.