Throt/ Rud

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 26 10:51:32 AKST 2005

Nat
The way I view Chips setup is that you don't need engine offset at low throttle. You only need it when under power(like vertical). So what he does is mix rudder with throttle(Master) and adjusts for a vertical straight line.It is claimed that the plane now flys inverted and upright the same,and that inverted corners to horizontal are straighter.
I haven't tried it yet.
Did I 'splain it ok?
Jim Ivey>