Engine Sound

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 10:49:38 AKST 2005

This one falls in the "Now I've heard everything..." category.

It was inevitable, I suppose, for someone to offer an  airborne megaphone
device with programmability, such that an electric  powered models could SOUND
like an ENGINE powered model. I would bet that the  next step in programmability
would be to offer a JET or HELI  sound too.

Hey, how about using the real noise maker??

MattK

PS- actually a similar concept could possibly be developed to cancel  some
engine generated noise. Dean, what do you  think??