Power Master Fuel purchase/ Toledo

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jan 26 05:44:38 AKST 2005

I wanted to make everyone in the midwest area aware that I orchestrate a "bulk" fuel purchase from PowerMaster in conjunction with the Toledo Weak Signals RC show.

If you plan to attend the show, or have a lackey that can attend for you :)   and are interested in purchasing a case or cases (6 gallons to a case) of fuel at VERY reduced prices, please contact me offlist and I can send you the price list and order info.

In past years we've purchased in excess of 800 gallons of fuel (Can you tell what fuel D4 flies??) and therefore get a pretty good rate.

Again, contact me offlist for more information....hopefully this isn't a misuse of this list :)

Mark Atwood
Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com