Big Brown Truck - Tomorrow

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 25 17:04:00 AKST 2005

Here's the sad part...... I've got a second Shocky half-way finished, radio programming to do on a new Tribute, a Lazulite to put a motor in, bench run the motor, and finish getting ready for this season, and I'm sittin' here thinking of stuff about your dog...... ok..... I'll let you buy.  I live in Muncie, so you, me, the Nats, and beautiful Muncie......

( leave the surveillance stuff at the house........  )