Desafio 2000 S

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 17:03:06 AKST 2005

Actually, because of the gear location (too far aft) and too short, the 16.5 x 12 two blade Bolly bit it on the FIRST TAXI...after the air cleared from the blue haze of my expletives, I put on a shorter APC flavor airscrew, and it staggerred into the air, pitching and porpoising all the way.  That was how I found out it had WAY too much elevator, and not NEARLY enough anything else.
    So it flew...and hands off, it was WONDERFUL.  But make a rudder, elevator, or aileron correction, and it was all over the place.
    I remember an eye-witness asking me "Have you got it?"

Not too long before it went south.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net