any merit in running dual battery packs ?

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 10:11:49 AKST 2005

Most of the twins I know of will maintain...Even the Apache was supposed
to maintain 4400ft. on a single engine.  Only one I am aware of, (mark
that statement) that wouldn't maintain some altitude on one engine, was
the Citabria twin.  Double your pleasure, Double your fun...........as I
remember the Advertisement.........or was that for chewing gun?  Oh,
Well.......another RvP Senior Moment.........
Bill Glaze