any merit in running dual battery packs ?

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Jan 25 09:23:29 AKST 2005

Hi Bill,
I dunno, but I'm thinking it was in the late sixties. When and to whom did he sell the company? Which flavor proportional was the radio you spoke of? I assume it was an analog of some sort. You know, when you look at the architectures used by the designers at the bleeding edge, back then, to get proportional control, it was awfully inventive. Even in this all-digital age, there may be something useful there.
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications