Calculations

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Jan 25 04:41:04 AKST 2005

Re: CalculationsI use a 20 lb fish scale with a length of thin rope attached to it and put a sleeve of pipe insulation over the rope.  I then run it around the stab and anchor the scale to solid spot.  Works quite well and is very portable.  Take it to the field or where ever.   Good enough for up to 1.70 size engines.

Wayne Galligan