Redundancy

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 13:14:27 AKST 2005

I had 2 older generation JR PCM 10 systems which did not provide accurate
output for dual EL servos on two different channels. If you wanted to drive two
servos, you needed to plug them into the Elevator channel via a "Y"  harness,
partially defeating redundancy.

The present 10X system has addressed that defficiency and works fine.

regds,

MattK

 n a message dated 1/24/2005 5:06:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,