Redundancy

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 12:38:13 AKST 2005

Right on, Keith - I may have been one of those who USED to say that - and perhaps others....and I can offer two REALLY good reasons...
    1.  Transmitters in ages gone by could not "do" the mixing, atv'ng, expo, etc. needed.
    2.  Non-Digital servos just weren't available in a size to make it practical.

Nowadays, given if there is an option to use one or two, I go with two digitals EVERY time.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net