any merit in running dual battery packs ?

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 12:05:12 AKST 2005

Tom, here's what I use. It plugs directly into the RX to show the voltage at
the RC. Before each flight I flip on one power switch, check the voltage,
turn it off then turn on the other power switch. This shows me the voltage
the RX is seeing from each power source.

http://www.i4cproducts.com/r_c_applicaltions.htm

NOTE: Since this is a regulated voltage (in my setup) the voltage shown is
not indicative of capacity of a 6 volt battery. To check the true voltage to
help see how discharged the battery is you would need to plug in a meter to
the charging line.

Keith