How much straight is straight enough

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 23 06:40:43 AKST 2005

Wladimir
Stretch 2 strings to opposite corners.  There shouldn't be any gap to the table top from the strings in the center or anywhere. Your bow may be due to table weight in the center. Try putting a table leg in the center. When you add weight from your building project it will only get worse without a center support.

Jim Ivey