Maureen Dunphy

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Sat Jan 22 18:31:14 AKST 2005

I finally took some time to read a portion of the latest K-Factor. The first item I read was Tony Stillman's "A Tribute to Maureen Dunphy"! Tony highlighted many of the duties Maureen has performed on out behalf.  It would take several pages of the K-Factor to recap all the contributions she has made to the pattern community! Many who fly pattern may not realize the debt of gratitude we owe her!

Maureen never met a stranger! She is one of the kindest and most caring ladies you will ever meet!  As Tony said, we shall continue to see her involvement in NSRCA and pattern in general. I am proud to call Maureen, Mike and Scott Dunphy my friends.

Many thanks for all ya'll do!

The Old man of the hills!
Ed Hartley