Troy's K-Factor column

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 06:12:34 AKST 2005

Two things.... One - Troy's writing is prolific, informative, and well-structured.  Kudos to you, Troy!!! Great work.
    Two - The quality of content, and durability of an electronic file makes that my preference, hands down.  IF there could be some cost-saving schema for the NSRCA of giving an "electronic-only" option, you'd get my support for that!!!

(FWIW)

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net