2 meter question

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Jan 21 01:21:23 AKST 2005

The model must fit inside the 2m X 2m box as it will fly. So if you fly it
without a spinner then its OK. But to be specific NO you can't take the
spinner off to make the 2M rule and then put it back on the model to fly it.

However there are some rules concerning the use of just a prop nut. I have
to look at the FAI sporting code....But for AMA pattern in the USA it can't
be just a  prop nut it has to be a rounded nut of sorts.

TN