New Dremel cordless

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 19:13:47 AKST 2005

Operater?? What operater?? does the phone company still use them??

Well, come to think of it, my 10 month old grand son's play phone has one
woman's voice that comes on after the ringing stops, and sez "Operater" so I
guess these are not quite extinct (bg)....

MattK

In a message dated 1/20/2005 10:27:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,