Engine mount

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jan 20 10:23:56 AKST 2005

Some more good things about the Hyde ARIA: I just replaced the original ARIA
mount in my Focus (set up for a Webra 1.45) with a new ARIA for an OS 160.
Bolted right in, the motor fits perfectly and the spinner is properly spaced
to the cowl. No drilling or cutting at all. Super easy engine swap! Don't
even remember how much I paid for the mount at this point...
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com