Weather

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Jan 19 08:49:19 AKST 2005

I already know what it will be like....Air conditioning and the History
Channel. Maybe build a model.

In all honesty this has been a really unique thing to fly in consistent
really nice weather for over a week. Really helps out the practicing....I've
been a big advocate of making the model consistent but when the weather is
consistent man it makes flying toy airplanes a real joy.

TN