epoxy joint

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 11:27:32 AKST 2005

These pumps are notorious for cavitation and when they do, they don't
dispense the correct amount.The devices are quite convenient to use  though, for any
size job, but I always weigh the epoxy directly into my mix  container, on a
platform balance scale, as Keith points out. If you want a  really good
plastic with maximal properties, the parts  (A&B) should be weighed.

MattK

In a message dated 1/18/2005 2:30:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,