Primer for PPG Concept

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jan 18 05:29:52 AKST 2005

Matt:

I have looked over the OMNI.  It is a cheaper version of PPG, however, it has reduced gloss and the pigments used will fade over time.  (This info is from the distributor) So, I am a little scared to try it.  The price is MUCH BETTER, however!

If someone has used OMNI on a model that is 2-3 years old, I would sure like to hear from them!  If OMNI will hold up for that long, I think it would be a great alternative!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505