epoxy joint

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 17 18:13:31 AKST 2005

Gray
What are the negatives to thinning with alcohol. Suppose you add fiber filler the epoxy gets thicker.Suppose you thin to a just a little to work well.Have you hurt the joints strength.I do it and it never has failed. This way I use much less.
Lotta talk here about epoxy and none about thinning.

Jim Ivey