Primer for PPG Concept

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 16:00:32 AKST 2005

Correct, same stuff. Mixes very well and sprays great, and isn't terribly
heavy. I usually add some more talcum powder (Johnson Baby Powder without
starch) in mine and thin a little more. Even easier filling, sanding and  feathering

MattK

In a message dated 1/17/2005 7:13:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,