Phoenix contest?

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Jan 17 09:07:16 AKST 2005

Yes its still on

http://www.sunvalleyfliers.com/

for the club website for directions and such also there is a flyer.

One note that I wanted to post and will again. The club has had some trouble
recently and the entry gate is locked all the time. Once you enter you need
to lock it behind you.

The Combo is 2002

Hope see lots of you guys. Our weather here is outstanding right now...The
past 3-4 days have been 70's sunny blue skies and no wind. The Weather Liar
says its suppose to be this way all this week and into next week for sure.
Its a little far off to say what the weather looks like for the
contest...BUT

you guys up north that a have a little cabin fever this is the place to
come.  January and 70's its great!

Troy