OT computer question

Paul Lachance plachance at cox.net
Mon Jan 17 04:38:00 AKST 2005

Derek,

    Both links work fine.  In fact, now that I tried some other links it is working for all links.  It has always worked fine, but stopped for a few days.  It is now working properly.  The weird thing is the links can always be typed in as written and work in Interner Explorer, they just wouldn't work in Outlook Express.  If anyone knows why it was working sometimes and has a fix, I would appreciate the help.  Thanks again all.

Paul