Sim Vids

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 16 15:38:54 AKST 2005

Bob
On the top hat did you have equal line segments on the up line?I saw the plane pull over top right after the point rolls. If you caused this then you can create all kinds of errors for training.
I think individual manouvers done correctly and then displayed with errors would be super good for newbies judge training.
Thoughts....

Jim Ivey