Sim Vids

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jan 16 12:28:50 AKST 2005

uhh...those ARE "botched"....but thank you!
Working on better presentation of the circular center maneuvers...check for updates periodically...

Even if they don't show proper execution, they will at least show someone a rough look at what it's like.

Would anyone be interested in seeing an entire sequence (e.g. Sportsman, Intermediate, etc.)??  Takes different software, and the file would be pretty large....

Would ya'll like to see individual maneuvers?  Or "threes" ?  Or "twos" ?
    I'd like some feedback, thanks!!

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net