Speaking of painting...Respirator tips

MKMSG at aol.com MKMSG at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 08:44:35 AKST 2005

Clay:  What model 3M mask/filter is safe (as stated by 3M) for use  with
isocyanates?  My experience has been Dupont states that a self  contained or
supplied fresh air system is the only safe way to spray their  isocyanate based
paints.

Mike Moritko

In a message dated 1/16/05 11:11:10 AM Central Standard Time,