MK horns

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Jan 16 07:59:35 AKST 2005

Tom,

I use the Offset horns with the plastic base

Part #MKD0815

These are the same metal part basically as the standard aluminum horns...but they mount a little different. A small ply plate is set into the surface and then 3 small #2 sized wood screws that come with the horns attach the horn to the surface. Its a neat looking install and is and takes about 1/2 the time to install vs. the bolt through horns...No dowel; is needed in the surface.

And it gets the pivot point over the hinge. Line. But as has been pointed out recently you the builder have to align it so that it proper...The horn doesn't do it for you. However the offset angles the horn and clevis connection forward.

Troy