painting tips needed

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 15 13:58:09 AKST 2005

John
 I like your idea. That's a good excuse to eat pudding in the little plastic cups. They make excellent mix cups.. My airbrush was $5.00 also,just thin a little more than normal and spray 1extra thin coat,then when you are cleaning up the A/B with reducer,spray a coat of the tinted reducer on and this gets rid of orange peeling.  By the way strain the mixed PPG (paint) through wifey's panty hose before spraying. Better ask her first.

Jim Ivey