* del klipped * Re: Class Structure

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Sat Jan 15 05:21:26 AKST 2005

I've heard the same Ed.. One of reasons I cut back on contests I attend.. No
coach to team up with and practice with regularly.. Time schedules often
couldn't jive.  Many nails to put into coffin of decline of pattern and all
are accurate to some degree. Some more than others and some don't see the
issues at all.  Thankfully more are starting to see the light and look for
viable solutions.

    del