Pattern Help

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Sat Jan 15 05:09:40 AKST 2005

Help yourself to the application. Its open to anyone who wants to use, modify
and improve the program. You can download a zip file with install directions and
all the spreadsheets at, www.mstar2k.com <BLOCKED::http://www.mstar2k.com> .
Select the download page and scroll to the bottom for a link to the score
program.
I have not yet updated this to the 05 masters routine and I plan on writing more
comprehensive documentation for it before the season starts.
Its all done in Excel and heavily uses the VBA macro language. There is a Score
spreadsheet that controls everything and a spreadsheet for each class. Play with
it and I'll answer any questions you have.

Thanks for your interest!

--Gordon

  _____