Schedule design - Your homework assignment should you chose to accept it.

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Jan 14 18:18:33 AKST 2005

Yeah, I guess staying in the box is a little bit difficult for some. When
teaching the average "sport flyer" I see the biggest problem with the
Immelman / full roll / split 'S' sequence. It can actually happen pretty
fast - a lot of guys forget about the roll or get way out of shape when
entering the split 'S'. The old A (Novice?) sequence brings back fond
memories for me. I learned it when I was 15 flying a Sig Kougar. The 3 rolls
were a little bit scary until I got the elevator timing down. Other than
that it wasn't too bad. If only I had kept on flying pattern, I would have
been in a lot better shape today...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com