Schedule design - Your homework assignment should you chose to accept it.

HankPajari at aol.com HankPajari at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 14:25:25 AKST 2005

I agree.  This looks little like the old A pattern, we had a whole  bunch of
weekend warriors flying this just for the fun of it.  We all paid  the same
entry fee though.  Made the contests more profitable for the  club.

I still have the white plastic cheat sheet for A and B pattern in my  shop.
I will try to find them and compare what we have here.

I, personally, would vote for this type of pattern for sportsman over what  I
have seen on the NSRCA site.

Hank

NSRCA 2803