wing construction

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Fri Jan 14 09:55:47 AKST 2005

ok
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: T&C Brown
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 10:42 AM
  Subject: Re: wing construction

  Just a quick plug for Terry and that is to say he builds the straightest and lightest wings I've ever seen.  He built my Phenom wings that I won with at the 04' Advanced Nationals.  Ready to fly weight was around 12 oz.  And during my stint with the Phenom, (I have since sold it) I put a lot of torture on the wings,  (Reads: a whole bunch of snapping, some at higher throttle settings than were necessary, or even smart for that matter) and never once showed any sign of damage to them.

  So, if anyone out there is ready for a awesome set of wings and are not sure they are ready to try it themselves, give him call.

  Terrance
  ps Terry, you did say you were in the wing building business didn't you?  :-)