Reverse Avalanche Poll Result

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Jan 13 05:02:38 AKST 2005

Heck, I'll do it. I'll video tape it to prove it, too!

I was thinking about going into the RA fast, give it full throttle before I reach the bottom, and see if I can get the judges to believe I'm really going to snap! :-) Just before I reach the bottom, I'll say out loud: "YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA! I seen this on the Dukes of Hazzard!".

If it isn't fun, why do it. VBG

Bob R.

John Pavlick <jpavlick at idseng.com> wrote:
Bob,
 Brilliant. You're in for it now... You do realize that you sent this to "the list" don't you?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com