Reverse Avalanche Poll Result

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 20:42:00 AKST 2005

Most FAI pilots don't, just 10 in the US, and at least 7 or 8 of them are pretty much locked (at least for the past few years). The others never see it. Which is also why I wonder why the other 990 of us are so worried about having a plane that will fly F-05.

But that's another rant, and I'm guilty as charged myself  =)

-Mike