Reverse Avalanche Poll Result

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 20:07:59 AKST 2005

Yup, he knows.

Definitely anarchist =)

Know what would happen with my luck? Round one, everybody agrees to skip it and take the zero. I'm first up. I skip it, take the zero, everybody else chickens out, Mikey gets dead last. Hehe.

No, I'm not flying masters this year, so dead last is still up for grabs.

It really isn't all that bad, but it's not my favorite either. I suppose I'd feel different if I snapped a wing though. Oh well.

-Mike