* del klipped * Re: Re: adding interest and complexity to Sportsman ... a...

humptybump at comcast.net humptybump at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 07:32:36 AKST 2005

Hey Jim!!

We had 2 nice Curare's and a nicely done Atlas this year at the Masters in Knoxville. Maybe some of the guys that show some interest would like to browse the  Rogues Gallery pics in our SPA website.....Just FYI.....Lots of plane/pilot pics

Sorry i missed seeing you last year.....But i hope to check out your super secret weapon this year.....shhhhhhhhhh

John G.