* del klipped * Re: Re: adding interest and complexity to Sportsman ... a...

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 12 05:57:18 AKST 2005

Matt
Actually the manouvers are harder to do in expert class. However you can concentrate on the one manouver at a time unlike Pattern wnere we string them together in continous flow.
Shortly we will have masters pilots that can't put 3 inside(outside) loops on top of each other and in the same plane and 3 horizontal rolls or a 8 point roll in a straight line . The reason, they were never learned. The manouvers are not in the current patterns. I think this is not good for the pattern pros.
Fly some SPA and these manouvers will be learned and the flyers will be for it.

Jim Ivey