Reverse av/RCU poll

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 17:40:19 AKST 2005

We need more stories like that one. Hahahahahahaha. Wonder if that guy was
ready for F3A.

I think all this serious toned talk about everything we have been talking
about, needs to be shelved. Every one needs to remember a pattern story that
tickles the funny bone and say it out loud. This DL couln't be better  served

Matt

In a message dated 1/10/2005 9:04:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,