Technology and Paticipation

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 05:44:36 AKST 2005

Bob:
It seems to me that about a year ago, I read in one of the magazines
that French model aviation was regulated by their version of the F.A.A.
The 11 lb. weight limit may just somehow have become a part of their
Federal Regulations.  I can see how, if what I understood is true, that
there could have been a migration of the rule that carried over into
every modeling activity, including international participation.  Anybody
have any more information?  Bill Glaze