Participation

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 20:55:45 AKST 2005

I wouldn't sweat it Norm.  I agree with Nat.  Get started first.  As you
might have seen in other posts, there's lots more important and difficult
aerodynamic issues to learn then to worry about weight.  You will find that
2m planes fly best at about 10-11 lbs anyway so you'll get there someday.
Many guys in Sportsman through the classes (but less so as you get higher)
have not mastered the building aspects w.r.t. weight.  It is only one of the
signposts on the way.
--Lance