D'Best building jigs

mrstev0922 at aol.com mrstev0922 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 15:35:47 AKST 2005

Evan,...

Every once and a while I see a "Fuselage Building Jig Short Kit" on Ebay for
sale.  Do a search on Ebay under "kit"  and see what you come up with.

Of course, in my humble opinion, the only thing you need to build a truly
straight fuselage is a straight line drawn on a flat surface!!  I use 1/2" balsa
right triangles to support my fuselage sides over a piece of 5/8" sheetrock
(i.e. wall board) with a straight line drawn right down the middle.

Please let me know what you come up with.  I am very interested in keeping
informed on your Boxer project!!

Sincerely,
Steve T.
Monson, Massachusetts