adding interest and complexity to Sportsman ... again and again and

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 08:47:55 AKST 2005

I'm with Bob P. on this subject.  If we want to make AMA pattern a  venue for
probably 20 or thirty elite flyers then lets make it so difficult in  all the
classes that only that twenty or so will enter.  I'm not flying  masters, I'm
flying advanced, the reason is Masters is more difficult than I  think I can
reasonably fly at this time, so I'll work my way up.  If you  make masters as
difficult as FAI, I'll probably never move up, and will quite  likely, as age
and agility wane, begin to move backwards.  Guess I'd better  shutup.

Mike H.