Trailer for sale

Chuck Czarnik CCzarnik at arclp.com
Sat Jan 8 16:51:20 AKST 2005

No time to fly, I have a trailer that I built to haul 2x2 planes around that I need to get rid of.  Appx 40x84x36 dimensions, clamshell design.  Two fuselages go in a cradle in the bottom, the wings are held via elastic to the inside top, which is hinged.  Looks like a giant index card box.  Toured D3 with it pretty well a couple of years ago.  It's a Harbor freight 40x48 frame, partially modded, built with 1/4 luan and 2x2 frame, sealed inside and painted outside.  It will hold up in rain for a trip and tows well (2003 Ocala proved that!), but needs to be garaged otherwise because it is a wood structure.  $150, pickup in Franklin, TN area.  Email privately for pics or more info.  cczarnik at arclp.com 615-791-6078 Thx! Chuck

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail message
is either attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual or agent responsible to deliver
it to the intended recipient; or, alternately, proprietary information
(trade secret).  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication or unauthorized use of the
information herein contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately delete it
from your computer and notify the sender of your receipt of this message.