elevator servo torque

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 10:24:46 AKST 2005

elevator servo torqueIf I am remembering correctly the Impact wants 130. oz" on the elv.  I am building a Revolution Pro and that number sticks out in my mind as what the plans called for on the elv.  You can check the composite arf web site.  They have the instruction manuals online, it will have the torque required, or at least recommended for each surface..  Check out the link below.

http://www.composite-arf.com/ar/Product?511000

You should find everything that you need here.

Another option that I did with the Revolution.  Installed a DS3421SA in each elv half.  The servos weigh .92oz each. Still lighter than 1 DS8411SA.  Your control linkage will be shorter as well, less weight there and it will be stiffer.  Over all I found that to be the simplest I could make it.

Good luck.

Dan