Wing building

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 07:16:45 AKST 2005

I've got a big second that motion for what Anthony
said below. Contest reports in the K-factor are fine,
but who won what contest 1000 miles away doesn't help
me fly better. What I really want to see is
tips/tricks on building and flying. I don't really
have time to follow RCU or really even this discussion
list that much.  And a lot of pattern flyers subscribe
to neither.

If you don't want to write a 2-page article - nobody
said you had to. A few sentences and a pic or 2 will
suffice. If you think its too short, send these gems
of wisdom to your District VP and let them work them
into their monthly column. We'll all have a much
better K-Factor for it.

Ed

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail